Take advantage of this must-see experience and escape 2, 3 or 4 nights enjoying this Puyehue Thermal Experience program!
- Santiago / Osorno / Santiago airfare via Sky
- Transfers to Osorno/ Hotel Puyehue / Osorno Airport
- Accommodation for 2, 3 or 4 nights stay.
- All-inclusive system. All meals, open bar (except Premium bar), use of bicycles, swimming pools, bowling, indoor and outdoor activities programming. (extra items with cost)
- Based on standard double room
- Value 2 nights CLP $450,000
- Value 3 nights: CLP $520,000
- Value 4 nights: CLP $590,000
Air ticket conditions:
- Values per passenger to and from.
- Includes handbag. (20 x 25 x 35)
- Final value includes 23 kilos checked baggage.
- Does NOT include carry-on cabin baggage. (CLP $8,990, per journey) must be added in the counter
- Random seat assignment on standard map.
- Does NOT include food on board.
- Rate does not allow returns.
**Price from per person for 2 nights based on standard double room. Rates from per person, in program Experience includes accommodation. Subject to availability and not cumulative with other promotions. Air ticket does not allow exchanges or return. Final value includes 23 kilos checked baggage and handbag (20 x 25 x 35). Does not include carry-on cabin baggage or on-board food. The Hotel is not responsible for flight delays or cancellations, and the airline operating the flight is solely responsible
International Route 215, Km76, Puyehue, Osorno, Chile
How to get there
Puyehue is the gateway to Northern Patagonia of Chile, in the Los Lagos region, at the foot of the Andes Mountains. Its locate inside the impressive Puyehue National Park, nature sanctuary.
From Santiago de Chile daily flights to Puerto Montt (1 hour and 45 minutes flight) and daily flights to Osorno (1 hour and 30 minutes flight)
Only 23 km. separate us with the border of Argentina.
The Southern Highway has established itself worldwide as one of the best scenic routes to visit. It sums up 1,200 km from Puerto Montt to Villa O’Higgins. A journey that winds forests, rivers, waterfalls, lakes, fjords, mountains and glaciers, where every corner is worth photographing. It is ideal for adventure sports such as rafting, trekking and cycling or horseback riding. For those looking to enjoy tranquility, glacier navigation or fly fishing are some of the most desirable activities in Chilean Patagonia.
Puyehue Thermal Experience Program – Flights included!
From $CLP 450,000 per night
Lowest rate is per program of 2 nights per person, based on double room in full program. Includes air ticket. Ask for flight availability.
To customize your trip, quote other rooms, or if you are traveling alone or with children, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can tailor made the trip to your needs!