Refugio Uno Farellones has 5,000 square meters of gardens and terraces, and delivers the best views of Santiago, the glaciers and mountains.
It is a unique place to enjoy the best sunset in Chile along with a first class service. Enjoy the snow, the mountain, the observation and the connection with nature. Or just come and rest in the outdoor heated pool at 2 thousand meters high looking at glaciers, mountains and condors.
What is included in the rate?
- -Accommodation. Sleep like a baby in the rooms with amazing “cloud” beds on double or single base.
- -Breakfast served at the table. We start the day with an excellent breakfast specially prepared with your tastes, while our chef prepares the eggs that you like the most.
- -Tea time. Grain coffee, diversity of teas, cold-pressed natural juices, homemade pastry and savory snacks.
- -Amazing dinners specially prepared for each night according to the freshness of our Chef’s products. If you are celiac, vegan or kosher, we also prepare what you need.
- -Drinks. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from 17 to 22 hrs. We have a wine list of the house that will surprise you with the best of our country.
About the roomThe shelter has 5 double rooms, where warmth is the main characteristic
Arturo Merino Benitez airport
double bed, double bed, fireplace, Heating, Shower, Vistas
balcony, Bar, Heated pool in winter., large terraces, Meeting room, Parking, Pool, Restaurant, Wifi
|Extra services, not included in the fare||
Excursions, Transfer from the airport
|Tipo de programa||
|To take into account||
Children under 3 years old at no cost sharing bed with his parents.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
Condores Road 121, Farellones , Lo Barnechea
How to get there
Costanera Norte highway, take Avenida las Condes and then Camino Farellones
Cancellations 31 or more days in advance 0% fee.
Cancellations between 15 and 29 days 50% of charge.
Cancellations with less than 15 days 100% charge.
Due to its extension, altitude and biodiversity, the Andes Mountains is one of the most important South American attractions worldwide. In its foothills along Chile you will find countless trekking, cycling and horseback riding routes, ideal for exploring between September and May. because of the snow. It is an ideal setting for you to enjoy some of the best mountain resorts on the continent, with alternatives for lovers of skiing, snowboarding and heliskiing.
Shelter One Farellones
From $CLP 142,100 per night
Rates per Suite room, in Half Board program. For large group bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To customize your trip, quote other rooms, or if you are traveling alone or with children, write to email@example.com. We can tailor made the trip to your needs!